Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy
Baked vegetables with bread crumbs
- Mix the bread crumbs with the fresh herbs
- Place baking paper on a fireproof pan or pan and spread a little oil on the paper Place the halved vegetables on the baking paper and drizzle olive oil over them. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over the halved vegetables and cover them completely (do not overdo it with too thick a layer of bread crumbs)
- Drizzle olive oil over the layer of bread crumbs covering the vegetables
- Place in an oven which is preheated to a temperature of 190c degrees Bake for about 45 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the bread crumbs are slightly browned. Serve hot or at room temperature.
You can use any kind of vegetable that you like, which you can cross it and get half a vegetable with a flat surface