Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy
- The fish cubes are soaked in olive oil, lemon juice from half a lemon, garlic confit, a little coarse salt and a little ground pepper for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Slice the cucumber and carrot very thinly with a peeler into strips lengthwise, then roll gently into beautiful, delicate rolls.
- The remaining half of the lemon is sliced into thin slices and placed on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar and with the help of a small burner burn until browned. Those who do not have a burner can also put in the oven on high heat for about 10-8 minutes until browned.
- All that is left now is to arrange a nice dish: place the locus cubes in olive oil on a plate, next to each cube place a slice of radish. Sprinkle with 2-3 cloves of garlic confit (from the fish stock), place 3-2 charred lemon halves and garnish with delicate micro-leaves.