Yields: 1 Serving
A particularly delicate and delicious sauce of olive oil, broccoli and spicy spices that will sit well on any wide pasta like pappardelle, fettuccine and more. The sauce is very easy to prepare, fresh and delicious.
- Fill a small pot with water, a tablespoon of lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils add the broccoli and bring to a second boil. Drain the broccoli from the water and let it cool.
- Remove the thick stems from the broccoli and leave only the flowers.
- Crush the Sudanese pepper.
- Prepare the pasta - and just before it is ready, continue to prepare the sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds, Sudanese pepper (or chili), salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli flowers and a tablespoon of lemon and mix.
- Add the pasta (filtered from water) and sauté until everything is well mixed.